MP3 Download InstructionsThis process is very simple, but it may seem daunting if you are doing this for the first time. We'll walk you through the process, but if you have any questions, please contact us.
Please let us know if have any questions.
- Sample a bhajan or pad kirtan by pressing on the green right-facing arrow on the mp3 player. You can either stop the player by pressing the green button again, or let it play until the end (approx. 2 minutes).
- When you find a bhajan you would like to purchase, press the "Add to Cart" button.
- There will be a slight delay and a screen will appear with a whirling circle -- be patient.
- After this a screen will appear with your shopping cart items. The bhajan you selected will automatically be entered, along with the total.
- If you want to keep shopping, press the button "Continue Shopping".
- If you want to return to the MP3 download page and select another bhajan, follow the above procedure from #2 above.
- When you have selected the last track, while you are on the shopping cart page, you can subtract tracks or adjust the quantities of your selected tracks. If you click "Remove" or adjust the number in the quantity field, remember to press "Update Cart".
- When you are satisfied with your selections, press the large orange checkout button with "PayPal".
- When the PayPal screen appears, you can login if you are a PayPal member and complete your transation (we will assume if you have a PayPal account you are familiar with online transactions).
- If you are not a PayPal member, to the left of the PayPal login box are the words, "Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account. Continue." Press "Continue".
- You will now be at a sales page where you will enter all your credit card information and contact information.
- Complete this information, and press "Enter".
- Another screen will appear that will ask you to review your order. Press the button that says, "Pay Now."
- After your transaction is processed, a screen will appear. Press the "Complete Transaction" button.
- After this (finally!) you will be given an option to download the mp3 files. You will see something that looks like this: Click here to download Gaho Re Man, Shyama Shyam Sharanai
- Press on the underlined "Click Here".
- A screen will appear from your computer that will ask you if you want to open the file or save it. We suggest saving the file and listening to it later. Press Save.
- The mp3 file will now download to the file that you indicate. After this you can upload it to your mp3 player, listen to it on your computer or burn it to CD.
- If you made a mistake or got confused after your transaction was complete, and missed your chance to download the file, you will receive an email with a link that will give you another chance to download the mp3 file.