Terms and Conditions
Bhakti Yoga India Retreat Tour
Thank you for your interest. Below are a few basic conditions of the Tour.
TOUR PRICE: $1995 per person or $3500/couple, and $500 for each child 16-18 years.
This is a non-tax deductible fee, which includes your accommodations, travel and other items detailed below within India during the period of the Tour. This may be paid online by credit card or bank transfer or by mail by credit card, bank draft, check or money order.
The tour price includes::
- Land transportation: Bus, taxi, and/or rail transportation within India (based on the Tour itinerary and not including any non-itinerary or post-itinerary travel by participants).
- Accommodations: Accommodations will be multiple occupancy in an ashram setting, with shared bath (which have western-style toilets).
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. All meals are vegetarian.
- Gratuities and Taxes: All gratuities and taxes related to Tour activities.
- Lectures/Classes/Special Events: All tour lectures, classes, events and field trips.
Please note that the following are not covered by the cost of the Tour and are the responsibility of the participant:
- Airfare to and from India
- Passport or visa related costs
- Baggage fees or baggage excess charges
- Accident and baggage insurance
- Meals enroute to India
- Lost baggage retrieval
- Laundry services
- Tailor service
- Guide services
- Transportation other than what is provided by the Tour
- Personal purchases
- Phone calls (local or long distance) or internet usage
- Beverages or food apart what the ashram provides
- Any Tour related cost increase due to natural causes
- Lost luggage or items left behind or cost retrieving any luggage or items left behind
- Fees or penalities associated with missed flights due to non-itinerary travel or activities
- Missed itinerary activities due to missed transportation and/or not arriving on time for a scheduled event or departure.
- Medical expenses or accommodating special medical needs or considerations
RESERVATIONS: Your $500 deposit will secure your reservation. All payments are made to Radha Madhav Society.
|Due date of full payment
||February 1, 2010
CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: Our cancellation policy is as follows:
|Before Monday, February 1, 2010
||50% of Tour price per person
|After Monday, February 1, 2010
NATURE OF TOUR: The Tour is a unique retreat and pilgrimage tour to northern India. A large portion of the Tour activities including accommodations could be considered rustic and are best approached with a spirit of openness and adventure. Physical exertion that includes climbing steps, walking on steep or broken pathways and rough terrain and negotiating through large crowds will be required on our field trips. This is all part of having an authentic and direct experience with the local culture.
Because we care about everyone's safety, only children between the ages of 16-18, and those who do not have a prohibitive physical or mental condition will be allowed to join the tour.
If you have a pre-existing medical condition, we strongly recommend that you consult with your medical specialist prior to reserving space in the Tour.
Ready to begin registering? Please click here.
Still have questions? Give us a call at (1) (404) 358-5316 or contact us for more information.